I had a long, productive day today including six and one-half hours in the wheelchair. I also felt a lot better today because the antibiotics have kicked in. We were happy to find out that the staph UTI has not spread to my blood and I will hopefully have recovered fully within a few more days.
I enjoyed lunch with Whitney and her two kids, Callum and Isabelle, today. I had an education class which was taught by a dietician where she talked about nutrition during and after rehabilitation. I then had an exercise class in my wheelchair working my arms, which was followed by occupational therapy. I really worked hard on the mats and was able to roll over and sit up by myself multiple times. Tony and Laura Renn were here to watch me during occupational therapy. Thank you!
We thought it would be a great idea to share the favorite scriptures that ward members put on the quilt that was given to me last night.
John and Susan Taylor's favorite scripture is John 15:13-14
13. Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.
14. Ye are my friends, if ye do whatsoever I command you.
We will try to continue with adding scriptures and other spiritual thoughts when we send our blog.
Love, Ryan
Wednesday, January 18, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment