Monday, January 16, 2006

January 16, 2006

Ryan is having an electrocardiogram this morning so I thought I would take a minute and update his blog site. Ryan has had a quiet weekend trying to get rested up for a full week of therapy. He has been running a fever of about 101 during the night. On Saturday, the infectious disease doctor determined that Ryan has a urinary tract infection and began antibiotics. She also did further testing of his urine and blood. On Sunday, we found out Ryan has a staph infection and he has started intravenous antibiotics. The lab is continuing to grow samples from his blood to see if the staph is also in his blood.

I'm sure Ryan will want to tell you more about his weekend. When he gets a free minute today, we will write again. Thank you for your continued prayers in Ryan's behalf.

Bridgette

No comments: