I have been with Elder Farrell for three transfers now. We've been working with Elder Wright who has been out as long as Elder Farrell. They are great!
Elder Wright always has the biggest smile and is always happy and laughing and so friendly with members and non-members. Elder Farrell and I love him!
The three of us have been on our missions for a while...almost 5 years combined! That's more than any companionship other than President and Sister Wallis, the Mission President and his wife.
We are still meeting with Greg. It's been going well. He still feels like we were guided to meet with him. He seems to understand and agree with what we say. We're just trying to help him have a spiritual confirmation. He is still unsure about being baptized soon. He said it is definitely something he wants to do some day. We will continue to be hopeful and prayerful with Him!
I truly appreciate your prayers and letters and all that you do!
Love, Elder Walters
Wednesday, April 01, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment