April 27, 2009
I am serving with Elder Peterson (3 months left) and Elder Bigelow (13 months left). They are both great missionaries. They work hard and are very excited to be here in Chapel Hill!
Pauline Lamb will be baptized on Friday, May 1st! We are so excited for her! She is as well. She has had a lot of good questions along the way and is doing this all for the right reasons. She is already singing with the ward choir, which will be singing “My Shepherd Will Supply my Need” at her baptism. The song is one of her favorites...mine too!
After a couple of years of contacting at the pit, both Christie (who Elder Milovich contacted) and now Pauline (who Elder Farrell contacted) are or will be fully active members of the Church. They both even sing in the choir! They are more active than I am!!!
I feel blessed to have been here at this time.
Love, Elder Walters
Monday, April 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment