Wednesday, April 15, 2009

A Visit from Cousin Ani




Elder Walters' cousin, Ani Gneiting, is living in the Washington DC area with another cousin, Amber Jensen. Ani has a friend, Daniel, she visits who goes to medical school at Duke. Daniel is also in the Durham Third Ward so Elder Walters gets to see him often. Elder Walters loves seeing Ani and recently said, "She is really pretty, Mom, and so poised." It's true she is a beautiful, talented young woman!


Dear Walters Family,

It was fun to talk to Ryan and see how he's doing this last weekend.
I realized I'd never taken a picture so we took advantage of the good weather and Daniel having his camera on hand.

Ryan is so well lovedby the ward there and is always introducing me to a recent convert or a new missionary.
This time he even shared his treats!

Just thought I'd share.

Love, Ani

1 comment:

Ani B said...

I'm glad you got the pictures! I think I owe Ryan dinner for sure for his sweet comments!