I know that most of you have never met me, but I'm the ward mission leader in the Durham 3rd ward where Elder Walters is serving. He recently told me about this blog, and I thought I could share with his family that he is an outstanding missionary and an example to all of us. I've worked with him since the day he got here, attended the institute class he teaches, and had the privilege of going out teaching with him and his companions dozens of times. I am very sure would all be proud.
2 comments:
This is awesome!!!
I know that most of you have never met me, but I'm the ward mission leader in the Durham 3rd ward where Elder Walters is serving. He recently told me about this blog, and I thought I could share with his family that he is an outstanding missionary and an example to all of us. I've worked with him since the day he got here, attended the institute class he teaches, and had the privilege of going out teaching with him and his companions dozens of times. I am very sure would all be proud.
Post a Comment